Many of our customers believe that our BYAIS scrap shears are designed to be a better choice for scrap metal processing and recycling industries.
BYAIS scrap shears are driven by advanced hydraulic pressure, which are smaller in volume, lighter in weight, less inertia, less noise, more stable,flexible in operation, larger in cutting face, more convenient in adjusting scissors opening than mechanical drive shears, safe operation and easy to implement overload protection.BYAIS scrap shear automation level is high, safely and stably work, and outstanding anti-pressure effect.
1. The shear force reaches 400 tons, and 50 seconds automatically circulate.
2. Strong cutting of various materials, such as I-beam, binding steel bar, metal skeleton board, mixed load and more.
3. Maneuverability - The shears can be transported in 5 minutes and easily moved by rolling or rolling trucks or low-speed trailers.
4. Acquisition cost - unit price is about 30% lower than that of competitors.
5. Flexibility -does not require expensive overhead structures, civil works or permits.
6. Power option - equipped with electric hydraulic station. The safety performance is reliable and the operation is convenient.
7. Reduce operating costs - greatly reduce your material handling and oxygen cutting, in order to reduce production costs to achieve efficient and convenient results.
Scrap Metal Recycling process, Scrap metal processing center, steel subsidiary Enterprises, scrap metal recycling enterprises, scrap car dismantling field, smelting foundry industry ects.
It is the metal smelting, foundry industry, the ideal furnace charge processing equipment.
1. Processing of various plates;
2. Large-scale dismantling of automobile casings, large-scale light and thin materials, etc.;
3. Cut scrap metal, scrap steel, scrap iron, old metal,Color steel tile, angle iron, angle steel, iron
sheet, cast iron, thin iron, thin iron sheet, light and thin material, steel,Aluminium alloy, channel
steel, angle steel, angle iron, copper plate, aluminum profile, scrap steel, round steel, scrap metal